College Station Association of Neighborhoods
The ROO proposal:
- is NOT city-wide.
- will be available ONLY to subdivisions that vote to adopt it.
- WILL include "grandfathering" for existing rental properties.
- will have almost NO EFFECT on student housing availability.
- will be available to HOAs and deed-restricted neighborhoods.
- is a COMMON way to preserve family-friendly neighborhoods
in college towns, including several in the SEC.
For neighborhoods that are
Affordable for home owners/buyers
and renters in all stages of life.
Slides advance automatically and the show repeats. Hold your pointer over a slide to freeze it, remove pointer and slide will advance in about 4 seconds.